1. SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” (registered in the Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia, reg. no. 40003120298, legal address: Katlakalna Street 11, Riga, LV-1073, Latvia), is a Manager who complies with the requirements of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 in Latvia.
Collection and use of personal data
2. Regardless of which country you access SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” services, the processing of personal data complies with the provisions of the Regulation. You are informed that your personal data in Latvia may also be processed on the basis of the law of this country.
4. You are informed that by using the website www.ripointernational.com, SIA „RIPO International Ltd.” or any third party acting on behalf of www.ripointernational.com may collect and store data that allows tracking and listing of:
4.1. the total number of visits to websites;
4.2. the number of visitors to each specific website;
4.3. www.ripointernational.lv visitor internet service provider domain names;
4.4. IP addresses;
4.5. other data, the purpose of which is for the purposes of system administration, as well as to control the use of the www.ripointernational.com website and organize its improvement.
Purposes and legal bases of personal data processing
5. SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” processes personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- Preparation, conclusion and sending of service and distance contracts, invoices
- Ensuring effective business management processes
- For business planning and analytics
- Personnel selection and management
- Examination and processing of applications
- Sending news
6. SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” processes personal data on the following legal bases:
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation specified by a regulatory enactment
- To ensure a legitimate interest
- For concluding or performing a contract
- Consent of the data subject
Duration of personal data storage
7. SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” store personal data in accordance with the defined purposes of personal data processing and the requirements of regulatory enactments until at least one of the following criteria exists:
- while SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” may realize its legitimate interests in accordance with the procedures specified in external regulatory enactments;
- while SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” has a legal obligation to store data in accordance with regulatory enactments;
- as long as the data subject's consent to the relevant processing of personal data is valid, unless there is another legal basis for the processing.
8. Cookies are a text file that is placed in the browser of the website user's computer to improve the performance of the website. Saved cookies allow us to recognize your computer. Re-visiting SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” website and by using only the password-accessible sections of the website, cookies allow you to avoid re-entering data.
- session management and user authentication;
- to ensure the functionality of the website;
- obtain statistical data on the flow of visitors to the page - the number of visitors, the time spent on the page;
- improve the efficiency of the site.
10. The legal basis for the processing of personal data performed within the framework of cookies is SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” legitimate interest.
12. SIA RIPO International Ltd. does not associate a user's IP address and email address with data that identifies that user. This means that each user's session will be registered, but the user of the website www.ripointernational.com will remain anonymous.
Third party cookies
13. SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” The website may contain third-party cookies, in particular Google Analytics. Google Analytics is powered by Google Inc. (A U.S. company) that has access to the statistics collected by this tool.
14. The data subject may delete cookies of his / her choice (for more information - www.youronlinechoices.com/lv).
15. You can delete all cookies already stored on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being stored. But in that case, you have to manually specify your choice each time you visit the site, and some services and website features may not work.
Recipients of personal data
16. In cases specified by law, SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” may transfer the information to third parties. Also SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” may outsource its functions more efficiently.
17. SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” The data collected and stored on the website www.ripointernational.lv for the purposes of informative and statistical purposes may also be transferred to other companies. DATA TO ALLOW THE IDENTIFICATION OF A PERSON ARE NOT DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS OR TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES.
18. Personal data are not transferred to third countries.
Access to your personal data and other rights of the data subject
19. In order to receive information on personal data provided by SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” processed for you, you must submit an application in writing by submitting it to SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” in the office in Riga, Katlakalna Street 11, LV-1073, presenting an identity document;
20. The data subject has the right to request the deletion of personal data, restriction of the processing of personal data, object to the processing of personal data, request the correction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
21. SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” communicates with the data subject using the contact information provided by the data subject (telephone number, e-mail address, address).
22. If you feel that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the personal data supervisory authority.
Right to withdraw consent
23. If the processing of personal data has been initiated and takes place in accordance with the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to revoke it by sending a revocation to e-mail: email@example.com
24. Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing performed at the time when the Customer's consent was valid. Withdrawal of consent may not interrupt the processing of data on other legal grounds.
25. The user has the right to delete his profile by sending a request to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org In this case, the request will only be accepted if it is sent from the same email address to which the user profile is registered.
26. SIA “RIPO International Ltd.” has the right to make changes at any time, which are published on the website www.ripointernational.com .